ماژول مبدل ولتاژ LTC3780 کاهنده و افراینده
The modules are automatic power-down, the input voltage is less than, greater than, equal to the output voltage, the output voltage can be maintained stable. For example, set the output to 12V, the input voltage is between 5 ~ 32V, while the output voltage at 12V constant; constant current, constant voltage, undervoltage protection, and an output indication, fault indication, output over-current, over voltage, short circuit protection; all the elements to achieve industrial applications; can be perfectly used in various applications, such as charging, high power LED drivers, power equipment, automotive power supplies.
1. Input voltage: DC5-32V, recommended voltage above 10V
2. Output voltage: DC1V-30V continuously adjustable; default 12V shipping;
3. Output Current: 10A (MAX) or less long-term 7A, 4A default shipping;
4. Output power: long-80W, peak 130W, exceeding 80W please enhance heat dissipation;
5. Output ripple: 50mV (12V switch 12V, 5A measured);
6. Input reverse polarity protection: None, if necessary, in the series with the input Schottky diode;
7. Output anti-intrusion: None, if necessary, a charge, at the output Schottky diode in series;
8. Operating temperature range: -45 ~ + 85 ℃;
9. Size: 77.6 * 46.5 * 15mm (bottom surface containing aluminum heat);
10. Short circuit protection: Yes;
1. Battery voltage protection adjustment method: (10V to 12V lead-acid battery undervoltage protection settings, turn off the output as an example)
Enter then adjusted to 10V power supply, undervoltage protection adjustment potentiometer (clockwise to increase, counterclockwise to decrease), until just the fault indicator (red) lights up, the setting is successful; so when the battery discharges to 10V, It will automatically cut off the power supply to protect the battery from damage.
Note: If the battery power is not can not set;
2. The output voltage adjustment method: connect the power input (voltage greater than the undervoltage protection value), the red light is not bright, blue light is on, then the output of the multimeter, the output voltage adjustment potentiometer (clockwise to increase, counterclockwise to decrease), until the desired voltage;
Note: The normally red light does not light, blue light is on, otherwise it is a fault, input under-voltage protection, output over-current protection, output short circuit protection, troubleshooting on again.
3. Output current adjustment method: (12V input to 12V lead-acid rechargeable battery, the charging current 5A as an example)
12V power input interface, and an output coupled to an ammeter (red pen then the positive output, the black pen then negative, direct output short circuit is recommended to use more than 15A ammeter, to prevent burning of insurance), adjust the constant current potentiometer (clockwise to increase, counter clockwise decreases) until the meter displays the desired value 5A, remove the meter, connect the battery to charge properly.
Note: If the device for constant pressure, only need to set the maximum output current.